My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding— indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you. Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, who have left the straight paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways.
LIVE&ONLINE CHURCH NOW!
Watch Church online this Sunday and Wednesday or whenever at oasischurch.tv in Nashville TN! They are on their at the movies series, today’s message is on Man of Steel! #watch!: )
Characteristics of Humility pt. 1- Joyce Meyer.
Satan lies, God replies
- Satan: You are worthless
- God: I bought you at a price
- Satan: You are ugly
- God: You are breathtaking
- Satan: No one will ever love you
- God: I will always love you
- Satan: Everyone is going to leave you
- God: I will never leave you or forsake you
- Satan: You need to lose 20 more pounds to be beautiful
- God: You are perfect just the way you are
- Satan: Your appearance defines your worth.
- God: I define your worth
- Satan: Results matter most to God, and you don’t measure up.
- God: It's by my grace alone that you are saved.